We have a number of programs aimed to get young people involved in the game of golf.
Monday Junior League
- Tee times are blocked for Junior Members only. 11:00 am to 11:27
- All Junior Members are welcome to sign-up either online or through the Pro Shop
- Each week, a different format will be used. Match Play, Scramble, 3-Club, etc.
CN Future Links: Learn to Play
- For Children Ages 5-8
- Sundays in June, 3-3:30 pm
- Free for children of Members (Full and Range Members)
$49.95 plus HST for children of Non-Members.
- Clubs not required
- Volunteers welcomed!
- A wonderful introduction to the game of golf giving young people exposure to all aspects of the game in a fun and relaxed environment!
LGC Junior Golf Camp
- Open to all junior golfers aged 8-14
- July 30-August 3, 2018
- 10 am until 1:45 pm
- Daily golf instruction from 10 am until 1 pm
- Lunch provided from 1 pm until 1:45 pm
- Pick-up time: 1:45 pm
- Facilitated by PGA of Canada professionals
- Limited to the first 30 participants registered
- Price: $175 (including HST)